Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Sunset at the Islands!!! Phone pics....

The Islands.....
The place I decided to go on vacation to, this year...  When I agreeed to come with Jaime to her grandma's cottage at the Island I honestly had NO idea what to expect....  :) 
So far it's been wonderful...  the scenery is AMAZING!  and the sunsets were BREATHTAKING!!!  My camera was on the fritz for half of the "first" sunset....  so I resorted to my phone pics...  Which actually ended up taking alright pics...  ;)  I will upload the ones from the camera when I get home, and let you guys enjoy the scenery with me!!!  :D
Sunset DAY 1


















BEAUTIFUL.... isn't it??
Then I attempted to take a picture of us with the phone....  turns out I'm not very good at it...  lol!!  Oh well....  :)

say cheese..........   :p

No comments: