Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Photo Challenge, Day 26....

.....Close-up
today's photo challenge came with 2 pictures..  I couldn't pick just one!  ;)
my new Angel's hat...  it came with GREAT conversation, LOTS of junk food, A GREAT amount of "catching-up", and GREAT memories made... 
Photo challenge day 26, close-up of my new hat...  came with great memories made... and great conversation...  ;)
....and a close-up of the new dessert I discovered...  I know it's my sister's new favorite, and I may have to agree...  I'm not big on sweets, but I LOVED this one...  and so did everyone I made it for!!  I can't wait to make it again...  it was definitely a hit!!  :)
Photo challenge day 26....  a yummy dessert, may be a new favorite...  and a 2nd entry for today...  I couldn't pick one..  ;)

No comments: