It’s so easy for us to get caught up in things and to forget what we’re grateful for. Not only does this have an effect on our happiness, but it has a much larger impact on our lives.
This is so true for me, I feel like for the last few weeks, months, I have lost myself in worry, confusion and negative thoughts... I need to go back to doing my Sunday Grateful posts... It's something I enjoy doing and it definitely keeps me grounded in all of the positive things in my life... :) so here it goes...
- It's 10:15pm on sunday night and by this time I had clocked 60 plus hours of work this week... GRATEFUL to have a JOB, or two.... ;)
- I also got to sleep under the stars, literally, ;) I went to the movie at the park with some friends and I fell asleep for the WHOLE movie... BEST nap I've had in a LONG time... thanks girls for keeping me safe... even though you didn't realize I was sleeping!! ;)
- ... and there was also my giving a co-worker/friend a ride to work today, I saw her walking when I was on my way, so I picked her up... she told me "thanks, now I can use my bus money to buy lunch..." chicken wings she said... the smile on her face for the rest of the day made MY day!
- I got to go to bed with a full tummy every night! I must remember to thank God everyday for that... And tonight I will say an extra special prayer for others, who may not get more than one meal a day!
- I also got to spend a fun evening at the baseball game... and we got fun new hats to show for it... Thanks again Donny Boy! ;)
I finally got more than 4 hours of sleep yesterday... I met Carlie, Jessica, Chris, and Mikey for dinner, and blue margarita
...then I came home and literally crashed still in my work clothes, contacts in, AT 7:30... only to wake up at 4am this morning... Guess I was tired!! ;)
- Vacations, I finally get to start my vacation count-down... I'm so excited I can hardly wait... we have nothing planned and I think that's what I am most grateful for!! ;)
....there it is, my super busy week in a nutshell! I think I'm ready for the next one to begin... and I CAN HARDLY wait until thursday... FINALLY as day off!!! :) I'm thinking a pedi might be in order by then!! ;)
I hope everyone had a terrific week... I know I'm sure gonna try!! ;)