Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday!!

happy birthday girls!
today we got to celebrate these cute little girls' special day!
I can't believe they're 5 already....  where has the time gone?  seriously!  I remember the day Miss Ella was born like it was yesterday...  it seriously hasn't been that long has it??  I have LOVED every minute of watching her grow....  :)  and it's been fun to get to know miss Kaelyn too!  :)
I LOVE this picture of them...  it truly shows both of their "playful' personalities PERFECTLY!!!!  :)
The party was filled with yummy breakfast foods, the girls' choice, and lots of yummy treats!  :)


it seemed like a good reason to get pictures with the girls!!  :) 
me and the birthday girls' mommies....  
....and we found Kati!!  :)
Here's to another fun birthday party full of kids, lots of fun, great food and good friends!!  :0 I can't wait until next year!!!  :)
Happy birthday again girls, I hope you enjoyed your day...  and GREAT job party planning ladies!  :)

No comments: