Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Visiting with Sheri and the kids...

Sheri, came to visit from pennsylvania...  The dorm group had decided that it would be fun to all meet for dinner, and catch up, with our friends...  unfortunatelly I couldn't make dinner so I drove out to meet her and the kids and marcela for dinner, the day before!  :0
We met at Craig Park in Fullerton, I had seriously forgotten how beautiful it was in there..  :)  we  had a great time, chatted, watched the kids play, and took lots of pictures!! haha!  ;)
Marcela, Sheri and I....  long time college friends


hahaha
we ended up eating dinner at Fridays...  YUMMMMM!!!  you can seriously NEVER go wrong with the Jack Daniel's steak, loaded mashed potatoes, and side salad!  ;)  AND yes!  Marcela made sure I knew how many calories I was consuming....  Ugghhhh...   have I mentioned I hate when people do that?? :/
and I washed it down with a virgin pina colada, strawberry daiquiry thingy that wasn't really what I had in mind...  but it served it's purpose!  ;)
group shot!  :)
I can't get over how big the kids have gotten...  I see Larry in all of them!!  :)  it's crazy...
the girls...  paige is a spitting image of her dad!
Here's to another fun dinner with the Jensen's...  It was great to see them, and to see how grown  up they're getting!!  :)

No comments: