If the only prayer we said in our whole lives was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart
I feel like it's been a while since I've done one of these... It's definitely something I need to get better at.. Being THANKFUL for all of the blessings that come my way, on an everyday basis... :)
- surprise lunches from the deli!
- talking late into the night with the girls...
- quality time with friends over coffee
- special projects, and the "responsibility" that come with them
- helping people
- self-reflecting time..... alone
- planned trips... let the countdown begin :)
- late afternoon naps....
- phone calls, just to say hello!
- new babies :)
- meeting people "halfway"
- cameras, pictures
- exploring the old "stomping" grounds... again
- impromptu last minute dinners at a favorite place
- homecooked dinner with the parents
- surprise summer storms
- the smell of rain... :)
- driving in the rain with the windows down... I know I'm borderline rebel! ;)
- Bridal Showers
- BEAUTIFUL sunrises on the way to work....
- finding some worthy additions for my personal "quote book." ;)
There have been so many things for me to say "thank-you" about, I hope I got them all!! :)
While I was looking for a good quote for my heading I ran across these others that I really liked, so I thought I would share!! ;)
Friendship helps us realize how beautiful the world really is, for a friend truly makes the earth a better place to live.
Good friends remind us that even if we cannot be stars there’s no need for us to be rain clouds.... :)
Here's to hoping everyone has a week or two full of gratefullness!! :D