Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Always Thankfull!!!

If the only prayer we said in our whole lives was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart
BEAUTIFUL morning sky on my way to work today...  :)
I feel like it's been a while since I've done one of these...  It's definitely something I need to get better at..  Being THANKFUL for all of the blessings that come my way, on an everyday basis...  :)
  • surprise lunches from the deli!
  • Friends
  • talking late into the night with the girls...
  • quality time with friends over coffee
  • special projects, and the "responsibility" that come with them
  • compassion
  • understanding
  • helping people
  • movies
  • self-reflecting time..... alone
  • work
  • planned trips...  let the countdown begin  :)
  • late afternoon naps....
  • phone calls, just to say hello!
  • new babies  :)
  • meeting people "halfway"
  • cameras, pictures
  • exploring the old "stomping" grounds... again
  • impromptu last minute dinners at a favorite place
  • homecooked dinner with the parents
  • surprise summer storms
  • the smell of rain...  :)
  • driving in the rain with the windows down...  I know I'm borderline rebel!  ;)
  • Bridal Showers
  • BEAUTIFUL sunrises on the way to work....
  • appreciation
  • finding some worthy additions for my personal "quote book."  ;)
There have been so many things for me to say "thank-you" about, I hope I got them all!!  :)  
While I was looking for a good quote for my heading I ran across these others that I really liked, so I thought I would share!!  ;)

Friendship helps us realize how beautiful the world really is, for a friend truly makes the earth a better place to live.

Good friends remind us that even if we cannot be stars there’s no need for us to be rain clouds....  :)
Here's to hoping everyone has a week or two full of gratefullness!!  :D

No comments: