Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Holy Batman!! :)

My friend Rachelle's son turned 5, and he wanted his b-day to be batman themed...  I offered to make the cake...  I had it all figured out..  and it helped give me some practice with the batman emblem..  I thought it looked ok, and the kids LOVED it!!  haha!  ;)
the beginning stage!  ;)
the full emblem!
...... all done!!  :)
...one more view, with the real camera...  even though my phone did a good job for the other pics!  ;)
....  and he LOVED it...  I was so glad...  nothing like the kids enjoying their cakes!!  ;) 

on his actual birthday we met for a movie at the park with everyone, nwe all got to sing happy birthday and everyone enjoyed cake, cupcakes, and some popcorn, lots of running around in the grass, and maybe pieces of the movie here and there...  ;)  Thanks Rachelle for planning it!  It was definitely a good time!  ;)

No comments: