Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Shogun Birthday Celebration!!

Happy Birthay to Me, Rachelle and Sarah!
Yummy sushi!!  :)  and a pineapple drink, I'll be honest...  It wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be...
Birthday ice cream sunday with an umbrelly...  YYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!  :)
...and a pumpkin spice Bundt cake from nothing Bundt cakes...  Thanks Carlie, it was delicious!
...and DeBran made yummy apple pumpkin cupcakes...  these guys were to die for, I think I ate 2... shhhhh...  don't tell anyone!  I wonder if she'll wanna share the recipe with me!!  ;)
....time for a group shot!  :)  Thanks everyone for coming out to help us celebrate...  :)

Happy Birthday again girls...  and next time we really need to take a non creepy eye picture!!  ;)  gotta LOVE a good ol' phone pic!!  ;)

No comments: