Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Birthday Weekend!!

Friday: my Birthday!  :)
It was a terrific day..  full of birthday wishes...  and yummy food!  :)  I met the girls for lunch, and then went back to work.  :)  Gaby and Mike made a DELICIOUS dinner in honor of me!!  :)  the food was so yummy that I had to share...  ;)  some day I will figure out how to make the pictures into collages, until then, you get to enjoy them, one by one!!  ;)
My yummy birthday steak!  :)
The salad was just as good as it looked on the picture!  ;)
mmmmm.....  :)
haha!!  YES!  I was excited!  ;)
...and there was wine!  ;)
...and this guy came to the party!!  ;)  isn't he so cute??  ;)
...after dinner, the boys watched TV, and I guess I took a nap!  ;)  that dumb couch gets me EVERY time! 
my mom played with Sisco!
awwww.... :)
My dad traveled far to get me a cake...  and let me tell you it was well worth it!  I LOVED it!  it was definitely tasty!  ;)
Happy Birthday to me, with my Skype friends!  ;)  It's not the same without them!!  ;)
Happy Birthday to me!  ;)
This was seriously the BEST card EVER!!  :)  They had Sisco sign it for me with his paw...  can you see it?  it was super cute!  I LOVED it...  The things dog owners will do!!  haha!!  :)  Thank You Mike for helping to get the perfect signature!  LOVE YOU GUYS!  :)
a family shot...  my brother had to miss out because of work, but he was here in spirit!!  :) We still need to teach Sisco how to pose for our family pictures!  ;)
mom, and her girls!  :)
Thank you guys for everything, everything was deliciously tasty!  :)
Saturday: Birthday BBQ
Thank you! Jessica, Jaime, Melissa, Bobby, Chris, Ella, Lukey, Owen, Brody, Jakey Boy, and Miss Layla for celebrating with me today, the day was GREAT, the food was DELICIOUSLY TASTY, and the company was WONDERFUL!!!  :)  Love you guys!!  :)
The girls!  :)
Ella made goody bags for everyone including me...  the birthday girl!  ;)  she made a moose hand puppet! 
...and Jack-o-lanterns!  there were also butterflies, and other jack-o-lanterns in there too!  :0  thank you ELLA BELLA!  I LOVED your goody bag...  :)
Pretty decorations!  :)  and a perfect day for a BBQ!

mmmm...  The "treat" table....  Jessica made banana cookies and pumpkin bread!!  YUMM!!!  those are a few of my favorites..  and look at those yummy caramel apples too!  :)
They all got together and cooked all of my favorite foods, and I say all, because the boys helped too!  ;)   and we were ready to eat!!  :) tri-tip, corn on the cobb, salad, fruit
...and twice baked potatoes...  :D  I was super excited to see these guys!  ;)
and pasta salad, and pistachio salad, and rolls, and I'm sure there was more stuff I missed...   ;)
...and Melissa made these super tasty apple turnover fritter things that I LOVED....  they are probably my new favorite thing to eat for breakfast!  ;)
Happy Birthday to me!!  :)
Thank you again guys...  Everything was GREAT!  :)  you guys seriously made my day!!  :) xoxoxo
Sunday: Birthday celebration at D-land!
It has become a birthday tradition, Gaby and I go to the Happiest Place on Earth to celebrate our birthdays...  it's sorta like our sister day!!  ;)
I have no idea how we've never ran into this before, but we did today...  they had a special Dia de los Muertos display...  ummm...  ok...  ;) 
Dia de Los Muertos, is a holiday celebrated around the world in many hispanic cultures. The holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died. Traditions connected with the holiday include building private altars honoring the deceased using sugar skulls, marigolds, and the favorite foods and beverages of the departed and visiting graves with these as gifts.
we had to get our picture taken with the skeleton band!!  ;)
Then we moved on to Jack Skelion and the Haunted Mansion!  ;) 
The Haunted Mansion was all ready for Christmas it looks like!!  ;)
Haha!  Gaby bought me a birthday cupcake...  EVERYONE needs a Disneyland birthday cupcake!  ;)
I LOVE Halloween time at Disneyland, I think it's because it means that the holiday's are just around the corner...  and THAT is definitely my favorite time of the  year!!  :)
...and of course we needed the "Traditional" Mickey pumpkin pic!  :)
...and we spotted another perfect picture spot...  WHAT is it with me and pumpkins??  ;)
We decided to call it a day a little early after a few rides...  then we shopped on main street for a bit, picked up a little something for the girls, and decided to go on our way...  we couldn't leave without one of these though...  An Irish Creme frap from Haagen Daaz....  AAAAHHHHMMMMAAAAZZZZIIINNGGGG!  and a great way to end the day!  ;)
Thank you sister...  Disneyland was fun!  :0  Now lets go hit the Michael's sale, and see what other shopping we can do!!  ;)
....And just like that...  Birthday weekend came to an end...  Thanks again to everyone who helped make it as special and fun as it was!!  :)

No comments: