Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Life's Short. Live Passionately! :)

I took this picture a few weeks ago on my way to work!  I am seriously proud of this picture...  Honestly I have NO IDEA why???  Maybe it's because I feel like I captured what God was trying to tell me PERFECTLY!  ;)
It came at the perfect time too!!  ;)   Oh how I LOVE the pictures God paints for me, so that I may understand what he is trying to tell me!!  ;)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."  :)
 -- Albert Einstein
.....and with a little "editing"!  ;)
THIS is what greeted me on my way to work this morning...  isn't it AMAZING??  I thought soooo....  :)  here's to hoping we all have a great week!!  :)
Life's short. Live passionately!♥
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be ALIVE, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love-then make the day count!"
~ Steve Maraboli


1 comment:

maria said...

Who knew that the day AFTER I posted this picture and wrote this blog, the world of someone I care greatly about would come to a tragic stop.... I am seriously AMZAZED of the way God speaks to me....