Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

I NEED sleep.......

Boy is this the understatement of the year!!!!  Have any of you ever been so exhausted, that all you wanted was to go to sleep??  this is the state I've been in for the last few days....  I can honestly say that I have maybe had 10 hours of sleep since thursday night....  AND that's me "padding" the time a bit....  grrrr....  I'm sooooo tired, but as soon as I attempt to go to bed I'm WIDE awake.....  weird...  right??  well maybe not....  :(
I'm pretty sure "the green" supplement I had on thursday night jacked me up, and that's an understatment....  I drank it, came home went to bed at 1030, and was wide awake at 2am....  fell back asleep for maybe half an hour and then I went to work, came home got ready went to the angel game, watched fireworks, got home at 1230am, was WIDE awake again at 4am.....  argh....  so I got ready and went to work, then I drove up the mountain to meet my family....  anyone that knows me knows that I probably would of needed a nap somewhere in there????   I'm like the friggin energizer bunny or something, then I remembered that DeBran mentioned that "the greens" had an ingredient in it that was supposed to give people a burst of energy....  I'm pretty sure THAT'S my problem....  friday, saturday and most of yesterday, I was fine...  full of energy WITHOUT a nap, or sufficient sleep...  I almost feel like I'm on speed or something...  at least that's what I think it would feel like....  in the middle of all of this I started getting sick, GREAT, now I'm tired, from NOT being able to sleep, cranky from not eating....  food's making me nauseous, oh and my throat is scratchy and it hurts, so swallowing is a no go, oh and I sound like a man, did I mention that already??.....  I sort of feel like a combination of when I took vicadin for the first time, and was super woman for a few days....  and the time I got the flu shot....  I talked to my friend and he said that the "energy" booster in "natural" products or any product for that matter is something that is mostly foreign to our bodies....  and we all know how "special" my body is....  he seems to think that it may be trying to "fight" off whatever this "foreign" body I gave it is.....  CRAP!!!  that's exactly what got me in trouble last time...  if only I had paid more attention when the girl was explaining this thing....  I'm usually very careful, which is why I'm annoyed with myself...  that and I'm tired...  and I'm starting to feel like Goldilocks, last night I tried out every couch, recliner and bed available...  and I think I slept some, not a lot, but some...  It's almost like I'm broken....  I can't sleep or nap...  grrrr....
Let's hope that I can get some sleep tonight....  because if I don't I'm not sure anyone's gonna wanna hang out with me....  someone suggested I drink coffee, before bed, to counteract, the "energy booster" haha!!  I've drank enough cranberry juice to flush out my system a few times...  but obviously it hasn't work...  research I did a few years ago, said that it takes a week for drugs/medicine to leave our bodies completely, here's to hoping my body gets rid of this stuff soon.....  because I don't think I can last any more days without sleep.....  :)  oh yeah!!  sorry for the rambling, it's an effect of no sleep....  ;)  I've tried everything, I even read a spanish magazine front to back hoping that it would bore to sleep....  NOPE, no such luck....   maybe writing about it will help though!!!  ;)  goodnight..... 

No comments: