Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baptism, a tradition.....

You have come into the world so tiny,
Yet with such great promise for the future.
Before you were even born,
God planned wonderful things for you.
As you are baptised,
May you feel His love
And the love of those around you,
And may you always follow in His way.
Lisa and Emo, had Rober Valentino baptised in one of the most beautiful churches I've been in....  The baptism was definitly different than any of the many others I've attempted....  it was VERY nice though...  and it was good to see how much family they had there....  :) 
Valentino, mommy and daddy
hahaha...  waiting for the "festivities" to begin!  ;)
....waiting patiently!!  ;)
hahaha!!!  I have NO idea what the person behind Casey was saying...  but it must of been interesting...  lol
Smile for aunty Maria, Valentino!  ;)
hahaha....  he was sooooo happy, clearly he had NO idea what was up next...  ;)
Group shot.....
I LOVE, LOVE this picture.....  It makes me happy to see my friends happy, and Lisa is definitly happy!!
.... and Valentino is happy too!  :)

...  on our way...
Now I'm going to be honest when I say that I've never been to a baptism where they dunk the whole baby...  this was different to me, but nice.....  :)  We all said a prayer and asked God to take care of him... 
then it was time for pictures outside the church...  haha...  this one makes me laugh too....  obviously Lisa thought something else was funny!  ;)


awwww.....  :)
Me and Casey
After the church we went to a reception at Lisa and Emo's house.... I can't even begin to explain how GOOD the food was... They had an array of Vietnamese food.... It's been YEARS since I had had any of Lisa's aunts DELICIOUS food....  and let me tell you that I had my fair share...  ;) 
starting with these AMAZING homemade cream puffs....  it's safe to say that I may of eaten more than half the plate....  ;)  I couldn't get enough of these things...  I can't wait to learn how to make them..  :D
YUMMMM!!!!
The lovely array of food!!!  :)  and yes that's me at the head of the line....  lol!  ;)

where to start???
hahaha!!!  this picture makes me laugh, mostly because I had forgotten that they took it...  I'm the sitting "guard"....  the cream puffs were on the table right next to me....  hahaha!!! 
Me and Emo
The girls, and Robert.....  :)
...... another try at a girl shot!!  :)
I LOVE these girls... we don't see each other that much, but it's definitly good times when we do!!  :)

No comments: