Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A wedding!

grrr...  The pictures loaded backwards...  BUT I think I'm too tired to change it!  ;)  A memorial weekend wedding....  :)  I met Phil in college, the dorms were seriously one of the best experiences I had in my late teens, early 20's....  I seriously never thought I'd see a ring on his finger...  BUT alas he tied the knot, and I couldn't be happier for him and his new wife Cristina!  :)
Old college friends....  :)
 The first dance.....
 Me and Marcela, I was so excited to see her, it had been way toooooo long!  ;) 
 ..... time to cut the cake!  ;)
 Dinner was AMAZING...  at least mine was...  I went with the beef, I know, surprise, surprise!  ;)  let me tell you how much it DIDN'T dissappoint.....  ;)
 The salad was also AMAZING, it was a strawberry salad, served in tostadas, with the most amazing strawberry vinagrette I had seriously EVER tasted! 
 The cake!
Mr. and Mrs. Reinartz
 
Here's to BEAUTFUL Memorial Day weekend weddings!  and here's to an eternity of happiness for you two!  ;)

No comments: