Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!!

What a GREAT way to celebrate mom... :)  We ate at her, and one of mine...  ;)  FAVORITE chinese food restaurants in Westminster, traffic wasn't so fun but we managed to make it there...  Here's our LOVELY spread!  there was more food, but my phone couldn't capture it all!!  ;) 
YUMMMM!!!
She attempted to eat with chopsticks for the first time, and did really good until she realized how slow the eating process was...  haha!  ;)
Then we were off to Seal Beach to meet up with my brother at his new "residence,"  he didn't feel good, so he didn't make it to lunch!  :(  the beach was BEAUTIFUL though...  and we enjoyed ourselves for a while....  :)  This is the view from his balcony front  yard thing!  ;)
look at that awesome sky!



When we left there we met up with Gaby and Mike and headed to Yogurt to end the day!  and let me tell you, it was a GREAT ending...  They had both Pistachio and Vanilla Bean...  along with all of my favorite fruits!!  ;)
Vince, Ka'cee and the kids ended up joining us, we had a great time!!  :) 
Here's to another fun-filled Mother's day, filled with some of my mom's favorite things, yummy food, her family, and some friends!!!  guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, huh??  ;)

1 comment:

Karen Carter said...

Looks like a wonderful day! And I am amazed how beautiful and clean Seal Beach looks! I love that you love food and take pictures. Makes me feel more normal! You are a sweet daughter and she is blessed for sure!