Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

thankful, thankful, thankful! :)

....so here we are again....  sunday, the end of a one week and the beginning of a new one!  and as always, there is so much to be thankful for, now i'm not going to lie, this was one of those weeks where I was WAAAAAYYYY overwhelmed I had a full week of work, with one day off, BUT I'm not complaining....  just saying, I'm pretty sure this is one of those weeks where I had a "hate" relationship with it, even though I am VERY grateful to still be working,  :)  and a full week of fun.....  :)  those are always fun, I LOVE to be busy, busy....  :)  even though it's been a "long, and trying" week, I still have so much to be grateful for, starting with......

last minute yogurt with the girls....  and the fact that there was pineapple this time!  :)

allyou.com and their AMAZING recipes....  :)  

massage in the middle of the mall!!  haha!  ;)

food....  haha!!  not any specific kind, just food in general, and the fact that I can eat just about anything again! 

SURPRISE Miguel's delivery, complete with tortilla soup, flautas, tacos and chips...  yummm...

last minute trips to Joann's, and quality time with the girls....

party planning with jessica for janet's b-day, and watching the "excitement" on janet's face....  :)

Miss beth-a-lu-lu for taking advantage of the "buy one get one" deal at starbucks today, and for sharing it with me....  BOY was she right in thinking that I needed it today...  :)

....a snuggly mr. owen.... 

cake pops, and getting to spend quality time with my sister...  :)

...and lastly this week I'm grateful for my grandma, and for her "eagerness" to help put my laundry away....  she must know how much I hate this task.....  ;)

No comments: