Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

This week.....

.....  was probably one of the roughest one's I've had in I can't even remember when...  haha!  that's a good thing, but it doesn't make the "rough" week feeling go away...  It started out weird..  not sure why...  maybe it was because I spent it trying to find a dress for a wedding...  i wasn't having any luck...  ugh...  just reminded me why I hate shopping... 
Then there was the day I got pulled over on the way to work...  really officer it's nearly impossible to go as fast as you say I was going...  just one more thing I have to add to the "things I must now take care of," paperwork pile...  ;)
... and the fact that that Australia trip I attempted to take years ago keeps coming and biting me in the behind...  ugh...
and then the Union gave their 72 hour notice, which did absolutely nothing for my "keep my stomach free of worries" routine....  It's too much "deja vu," from last time...  this weekend was nearly ALMOST the same, as the weekend before the strike in 2003, down to the wedding...  last time I was at a wedding before the strike happened, and yesterday I was at a wedding again...  I contemplated not going....  It was THAT much the same for comfort...
Oh and for the strike, well there's nothing as of yet, and my mom's candle of hope and wisdom is still currently burning in the hallway... LOVE her sense of Faith... her and my dad insisted that it burn until we know what will happen next... :/  and I think I agree with them..  It gives me a sense of hope...  :)
...and there was the coconut creamer in my pumpkin spice coffee day...  just kinda went to show how the week was going... 
the week just started rough, and I kept getting things thrown at me that undoubtedly threw my week off....  I tried my hardest to continue with the "cup is half full" thoughts...  some days it was harder than others...  but well it just means I'm human.. right??
There were many things to be GRATEFUL for this week too though.....
This BEAUTIFUL sunset was definitely one...
At my cousin's wedding celebration I happened to catch the sun going down... I took a million pictures of it... I just can't seem to know when to stop, wouldn't want to miss the "perfect" shot!! ;) I will spare everyone the time to look at them all and only share these 2!! :) I was seriously amazed, and grateful to have been surrounded by lots of family and friends, while we were all celebrating, and enjoying the company, and the beautiful sights!! :)
...And I'm pretty sure that after worrying about the future, for days, this was my "sign" that all is well in the world, and that eventually everything will work itself out.... 
There was a lot of family time this weekend, I LOVED it...  We got some family time with the cousins, aunts, uncles
Many pictures were taken, I will post those soon, and hopefully NOT because I have extra time on my hands!  ;)
There were some fun crafts created, and others in the works...
Minnie Mouse invitations were created
I FINALLY got my Silhoutte up and running thanks Gaby and Bea...  it's been a long time coming!!  ;)
...and how about a Halloween time at Disneyland trip, marking the beginning of fall, and the holidays...  seriously my favorite time of the year!  :)
...and the baileys irish creme shake from haagen daz which has a way of making everything better...
...and ALL things pumpkin!  :)
...and I can't forget the delivery of Torani syrups for my coffee...  Thanks Niks, I can't wait to try them ALL!!  ;)
People's "checking in on me" txts and calls came tonight, and I appreciated them...  I didn't expect them at all but it was nice to know people are out there thinking of me!!  :D 
and then there was this video, not sure WHY...  BUT it made me laugh, I seriously laughed for a long time after I saw it, and I don't even like spongebob...  enjoy!  ;)
Here's to hoping you all have a wonderful week, and that the Union and the companies can come up with some sort of agreement, so we can all stop worrying!!!  ;)

No comments: