Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Carrie Underwood

Soooooo....  My birthday month started off great.... ;)  ok so maybe it wasn't REALLY for my birthday, but it sounded good!!  ;) Jaime bought tickets for the Carrie Underwood concert.....  The concert ended up being pretty good, we got to hear Billy Currington first....  and man was he good!!!  haha!!  I came home and bought that album right up for my itunes!!  ;)
Me and Jaime, waiting for Carrie to come out!
Corrie, Jaime, and I
The sisters!  ;)
This was Derriene's first concert I think they said....  and she was so excited!!  haha!
Billy, was up first
Then Carrie...  and all I have to say is...  She's my friggin hero for being able to sing the WHOLE time she was "swinging" from that car!!  ;)
Thanks for a fun concert girls.....  :) 

No comments: