Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!! :)

So this year we celebrated my b-day a day earlier....  seems like everyone's schedule is busy these days, and it was a shot in the dark to see if my brother could join us!  he couldn't but we celebrated anyway!!  :)  Plus Jaime and I thought it would be fun to go to D-land on my actual day, which didn't happen either...  haha!!  Just goes to show that no matter how much we "plan,"  life will always take it's own course!!  ;)
Gaby made the cake, and Mike was nice enough to "decorate" it!!  :)  thanks guys, the cake was yummmy!
My mom made an amazing dinner....  it doesn't look that great on the picture, but let me tell you it was amazing!!!  :)  thanks mom, chicken in wine sauce is one of my favorites!!  :)
I love my sister  :)
hahaha!!!  the "must-have" picture with the parents!!  :)
group shot!!  third try!!  haha!  ;)
haha!  this picture cracks me up!  appearantly something was FUNNY!!! 
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me!!  :)
....  making a wish and blowing out the candles! 
... enjoying a piece of that yummy chocolate cake and a glass of milk!!  ;)
Thanks mom for a yummy dinner and gaby for a tasty cake....  and for coming over to celebrate with me!!  :)

No comments: