Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

a yummy surprise!! :)

..... the day after my birthday brought a tasty surprise straight to my doorstep!!  :)  Thanks to the Jensen family for my surprise I LOVED it....  and I enjoyed the strawberries thoroughly, and I did share the brownie bites with two of my little "people" friends...  there was NO way I could of eaten all of those treats by myself!!!  ;)
The box.....  :)
The inside....  haha!!  I was soooooo excited to get my hands on the contents, but I did control myself long enough to take a few pictures of the contents to share with everyone!!  ;)
...These little guys greeted me first!!  ;)  they were halloween themed chocolate covered strawberries, and let me tell you, they were delicious!!!  :)
They were followed by halloween themed brownie pops....  these guys were so cute that I decided I want to make christmas themed ones this year!!  :)
Thanks again Sheri for thinking of me on my special day....  the treats were delicious!!  :)

1 comment:

B is for Boring said...

Nice... Sheri told me about it... looks amazing!