Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Thankful Sunday!

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
 Oprah Winfrey

What a week it's been....  Lots to think about, definitly lots to be thankful for, and lots of fun times and memories made....  I started my weekly thankful posts a while ago, and it is seriously the BEST thing that I've done... It has truly helped me to look closer at the miracles, and gifts that are given to me everyday!  And as I went back today to look thru some of them, I was grateful that they were written down, because there are some things that I may have undoubtedly forgotten....  ;)  so with that, here are the things I have to be thankful for this week!  ;)
  • special projects
  • party planning
  • a FULL calendar, lots of fun planned....  :)
  • Aunt Ruthie
  • laughing and chatting with the girls until the weeee hours of the night!
  • chili relleno burritos...  ;/
  • the kids, and their unending love
  • coronado
  • exploring
  • Luke's stories of "when he was a little boy!" 
  • Ella being the leader on our adventure
  • brownie swirl vanilla ice cream, at the beach
  • long drives
  • driving with the windows down....  so refreshing
  • long understanding conversations with friends
  • Starbucks house coffee
  • finally making sense of things
  • finally letting go!
  • out of the blue phone calls
  • shopping for others
  • pictures...  I LOVE pictures, they help me remember...
  • old friends
  • stories of more than 10 years ago
  • laughing and catching up over pizza and pizzokies
  • waking up, refreshed and with a clear head!  ;)
  • taco pizza....  ;)
  • Sunny D, it only tastes good at Jaime's though...  why is that?
  • my mom
  • books, any book
  • reading by the pool
  • flip flops
  • pedi's with friends
  • foot massages
  • my monthly magazine arriving full of new recipes to try...  now to find the time, and the guinea pigs to try them with me!  ;)
  • the smell of homemade red sauce traveling thru the house
  • a very productive sunday!
  • and finally preparing for the week ahead, packing, cooking and baking are in my future...  And I can't wait!  ;) 

No comments: