Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday DeBran!

For DeBran's b-day celebration we went to Shogun...  we had the best time, hanging out, eating sushi, steak, and chicken, pretty much whatever we desired!  ;)  I think we thoroughly enjoyed our girls night out... 
Me and the birthday girl!  :)
...as soon as this sushi plate arrived for the new momma to be, I regreted my meal choice...  haha!!  lucky for me all the sushi eaters around me were willing to share!  ;)

hahaha!!  how many people can I get into one camera "frame"?  looks like 5 was good!  ;)
look at all the "serious" conversation that was going on...  ;)
VOLCANO!!!  I don't think I could ever have too many of these pics...  lol!
mmmmm.....  sushi!
Jessica and Kati tried sushi for the first time!....
.....by the looks on their faces, I don't think they're sure what to think!  haha
The birthday dessert!
Happy birthday DeBran!  I hope you had a great birthday dinner!!  :)

1 comment:

DeBran said...

Aw...SO fun! It was a great night!