Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fun and thankful week!!!

So much to be grateful/thankful for this last week.... 
Lots of food,
quality time spent with the family, and the friends,
cake creating
monster truck cake success!
I'll start off with this scruptious tart my dad came home with for my mom and I....  it was just as delightful as I expected it would be!  :D
....and then I got this little guy delivered for breakfast one day!!  it wasn't bad...  it might actually change my "never eat taco bell," rule...  I'd eat it again!!  I think it was the shell, the shell was delightful!!  :)
....and then I had the pleasure of meeting up with an old co-worker / friend for lunch one day!!  yummmm... the food was delicious, but I was full after the salad!!  and the garlic bread!!  ;)
.....and I enjoyed this beautiful sunrise on the way to work one day!  :)
....and unfortunatelly for me, I started playing draw something with proffessional artists...  ;/
...their drawings convinced me, that I definitely need a stylus...  or to stop drawing...  I'm going to go for the stylus!!  ;)
....and Mr. Jake and I got to spend the morning together..  then we met Jaime and her mom for lunch...  and again, my meal was the biggest...  why is that??  ;)
....and I also got to spend some jumpy time with Miss Ella, while Mr. Luke looked on!!  ;)
....and sunday was family day...  my dad BBQ'd for us!!  I LOVE that he was so happy and excited to BBQ!!  :)
YUMMMM!!!  Carne Asada, pollo asado, and al pastor, all al carbon!....  :)
<3>
.....and luckily he finished just before the storm came...  and we ate while it poured rain and thundered outside!!  :)
carne asada, pollo asado, salsa, guacamole, queso fresco, and a potato is what was on the menu!!  :)
...and we ended the day with a fun game of dominoes!!  :)
Here's to a fun end to the week, and a fabulous stormy sunday afternoon spent with family!!  :)
I can't wait to see what blessings, next week brings...
Have a good one everyone!!  :)

No comments: