Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cards

Card making Sunday has become sort of a tradition, once a month Mike's Aunt Michelle holds a workshop and Gaby and I go... We have so much fun making cards, eating, and catching up with Michael's family!!  :)
Our setup!  :)
the pretty cards we made this time around!!  :)  they were mostly thank you, friendship and birthday cards, and we used these super cute mug stamps that I think I need to have..  I just decided that right now, when I was looking at the cards again!!  I LOVE them!!  :)  One day I will have a craft room where I can have all of my goodies set up..  ;)
...and we also made a super cute gift card holder...  :)
....and on the way home we enjoyed a little stormy weather!!  :)  some rain and these awesome clouds!!  :)
Thank you Aunt Michelle, we can't wait for the next card making day!!  :)

No comments: