Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Thankful Sunday

- FINALLY getting an answer to a year long nightmare!!! :). I honestly can't explain the relief, excitement, and happiness I felt when I saw the letters in the mail today!!!! :) I'm still so excited that I'm ready to cry... :). I see a GREAT night's sleep in my future!!! :)
- Last minute dinners with Gaby an Michael, and watching him fly his airplane against the beautiful blue sky!
- Owen and Luke hugs.... :)
- Learning that all of our prayers were answered, and knowing that a friend's surgery went very well!
- out of the blue txt messages
- I LOVE YOU's
- My mom's Miracle candle
- Vides' countdown...  ;)
- Easter cake pop making and dinner with the girls!



1 comment:

Kelli said...

Love your Thankful Sunday post...I pray you were able to have a wonderful nigts sleep.

I love your cake pops. Did you use an ice cream cone on one of them?? You are so talented!!