Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lazy thursday......

Thursdays are usually my days off.... Usually I have something planned, something to look forward too.... this week it was different, I had absolutely no plans.... I did wake up early, but didn't really do much, there was a lot of computer time.... hahaha!! I shopped, sort of, ;) I updated and caught up with my blog..... there were many unfinished ones, there was some laundry to be done too, and i can't forget about those 90210 re-runs..... ;) so far it sounds as if all I did was relax and be on the computer all morning..... eventually I decided to get ready and go out and finish some errands, of course I ended up at Target..... It seems that I have to make a trip there at least once a week! :D I had seen these shoes last time I was there, and I fell in LOVE with them.... but they were out of my size..... I LOVE anything bright, so these were right up my alley! I went ahead an picked them up this time, since they actually had my size..... I can't wait to wear them!!! :) ...... Mmmmmmmm...... these were waiting for me when I got home, homemade eclairs..... :-D My momma is the best! I was so excited that I went ahead and ate 2 right away!! hahaha!!! it's a good thing I had such a big lunch..... it meant that I got to skip dinner and jump right into dessert!! :)
So that was the end to a very lazy, yet full thursday!! looking at the eclair pictures just made me hungry again..... maybe I'll go have another!! ;)

2 comments:

B is for Boring said...

I love laziness and I LOVE YOUR SHOES! I wanna get a pair then we can be twins! Hit me up if you wanna have a Disney Day to show off our new shoes as twins!

maria said...

hahaha!! thanks! I kinda LOVE them too!! ;) and totally we need to go to Disneyland and be twins... how fun would that be?? I still don't have a pass... but let me know when, and I'll just have to get it then! :)