1. first off I'm grateful for tuesday afternoon shopping trips, and this time it was kid "free" ok it did feel weird that they weren't there, but Jessica and I had a GREAT time shopping and talking and eating pretzels, and drinking smoothies.... I so LOVE quality time with friends, It's the best, and YES! we both did miss the kids, kind of! ;)
2. I'm also grateful that I have a job, as hard as times are these days, I think it's fair to say that having a job, with set hours and set days is not so bad, EVEN when I have to wake up at the crack of dawn! ;)
3. Then there's coffee, wether it be from Starbucks or from the new Keurig machine.... coffee makes me happy! :)
4. Oh and I can't forget how GRATEFUL I am for massages and Shaunna, the best massage therapist out there..... I don't know what I would do without her.... a massage truly made my WHOLE day on thursday.... hahaha!!! :) it's the little things....
5. This week I'm also grateful for telephones, where would we be if it wasn't for them? How in the world would I get random pictures of my God daughter doing silly things, and movies of her dancing uncontrolibly for absolutelly no reason at all?? and how we send or receive a "thinking of you" txt?? or a "checking in" txt?? I like to randomly send these, just to see how people are doing, and to let them know that I'm thinking of them.... :) I know we all get busy, but it's nice to "catch up" and see what's going on with everyone else!
6. I guess random 4am txt messages are good too.... even if they're about nothing at all... means someone's thinking of you right?? ;)
7. I'm also grateful for quality family time.... Sushi with the sister and the brother in law was awesome, and dinner with my parents and brother was fun too.... I seem to appreciate these times a lot more since they don't happen that often anymore, everyone seems to be busy these days, so quality time is hard to come by, but it is great when it happens!! :)
8. Today i HAVE to say that I'm also grateful for cheesecake.... as it is around cheesecake that lots of reminiscing was done, and new memories were made with old friends.... :)
9. Oh and how could I forget the Thank You notes that I received from my favorite little people this week??? They were hand drawn and stickered just for me!! :) Oh how I loved getting them.... totally made my day!! :)
10. I'm grateful for the great circle of friends and family that I have... seriously I wouldn't be the person that I am, if it wasn't for you guys! :) funny I don't think I tell my friends or family how grateful and blessed I am to have them in my life.... maybe I should do something about that too!! ;)
there you have it.... WOW!! I came up with way more things than I thought I would.... hahaha.... Who knew ;) until next sunday.... this was kinda fun, I'm looking forward to more things to be grateful about in the next week!! Have a good one everyone!! :)