Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy To You Vides!

we had dinner at Gaby and Mike's to celebrate Vides' actual birthday complete with birthday cake..... here she is with my dad, I think they were watching a movie, she LOVES her Chato... :) baby Lu was snoozing away next to them! Bea's longtime friend Roberta came to visit with them this time.....
I LOVE this picture..... she actually went up and squeezed in between them on the couch! awww....
hahaha!!! this picture cracks me up..... introducing the Moralez family!! ;)
waiting to blow out the candles, and telling me how old she is!
ready, set...... blow
then it was time for presents..... and what do you know she got a firetruck..... she was so excited! hahaha!! that's her "excited" smile!
she also got a tutu!
which she put on, right away!! ;)
Roberta and Evy, with Lu
a bigger smile!!! :D :D my solo!
My mom and the baby!
seriously??? V ran around with this bag on her head for who knows how long..... hahaha!! next year I'm just going to get her a bag! ;)
It was the birthday bag with feet!!! hahaha!


Happy 4th Birthday V!

No comments: