Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30 of thanks!

a pizzoki to celebrate my birthday!! ;) and my bed, warm, cozy, and inviting me in for a nap.... ;)
#30days of thanks, day 30, a pizzoki to celebrate my birthday!! ;) and my bed, warm, cozy, and inviting me in for a nap.... ;)
....and that brings me to the end of my 30days of thanks!  It was definitely a fun project for me to do!  Don't get me wrong, the whole month wasn't peachy...  there was some days when my mood could've gone "the other way,"  BUT this helped me see the "GOOD" parts of the day, EVERYDAY!!!  Made this quote I heard the other day soooo true!
"Make a game of finding something positive in every situation. Ninety-five percent of your emotions are determined by how you interpret events to yourself." 
-Brian Tracy
I hope everyone enjoyed my 30days of being thankful as much as I did!  ;)

No comments: