Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 of thanks!

small gummy bear sized blessings ;)  and answered prayers... 
THAT is what I am thankful for today!  :)  I got the most AMAZING news today, I immediatly I thought this is my "thanks" for today...  Old friends of mine have been trying to get pregnant for 7 years, 7 years, IS a LONG time...  It's been a VERY long EMOTIONAL, HARD road for them....  And when I saw them just a few months ago they told me they were getting ready to file all the paperwork required to adopt a baby...  I think they had gotten to the point where there was nothing else they could do, they continued to pray, they stayed faithful of God's plan, and took the next step towards adopting, never once losing faith, and today I heard the most AMAZING news THEY ARE 3 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!  YEEESSS!!  As soon as I read that, I got teary eyed, how AWESOME, their/our prayers have been answered...  Though the last 7 years Todd and Mindy have been a GREAT example of what faithfulness and patience looks like, and it looks like they have finally gotten their reward, the answer to their most hearfelt prayer...  :)  I can't wait to meet this new gift from God...

2 comments:

Karen Carter said...

Now that makes me thankful too! So happy for people I dont even know but I can feel their joy all the same! Love and miss you sunshine!

maria said...

Miss you too miss Karen! :) and yeah I definitely feel the joy for them too!! They will be GREAT parents! :)