Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day BBQ!

So to keep with the "celebrating the holiday on a different day" tradition, we celebrated Mother's day with a BBQ on a tuesday, after the "holiday"! :) It turned to be the day that everyone was going to be home.... :) so I picked these tasty lobster tails, i'd never made them, but I thought I'd give them a whirl.... and give them a whirl I did!!! ;) we also had BBQ'd corn on the cobb and rib-eye steaks, oh and chicken, for my dad..... and let me tell you that it was one of the most deliciously terrific meals i'd had in a long time!!! :) yes I did just pat myself in the back!!! ;)
The BBQ'ers.... :) hahaha.....
The Yummy lobster tails!!
mmmmmmm.......
The finished tasty product!
My plate of goodness!! :)
My mom had a great mother's BBQ, at least that's what she said!!! Happy Mother's day Mom... Thanks for being the GREATEST!!! Love you!!! :)

1 comment:

B is for Boring said...

WOW - super yum! Love me some lobster...