Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving My mom is seriously the strongest woman I know..... She is also the most selfless person I know.... Everyone always comes first for her.... My mom made my brother, sister and I the great people we have become.... She is the person I always turn to when there is a problem, she's always ready to listen and "help" ;) and she is ready and willing to make me fideo soup when I'm sick, my mom has always been my "inspiration".... she is the person I want to become, she's always been caring of everyone around her, and we all appreciate her for that.... Thank you mom for being who you are!! I LOVE you, Happy Mother's Day!! :)
My brother always comes up with the best cards.... I wish I had that talent!!! ;) He came over later to celebrate with mom!! :) awwww..... :)
My Gaby and Mike came over too! I'll have to get the picture from her.... :) we had a wonderful mother's day with our mom!!

No comments: