Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

It's been decided.......

...... This year I will run the Disney half-marathon! A couple of my friends did it last year and they seemed to have a good time! they all said it was an "experience"! :) I've been tossing the idea around for a few days now, and finally i came to a conclusion over the weekend.... This year I WILL run! I'm so excited, I just want to be able to finish..... hence the fact that I need to start training now!!! today was supposed to be the first day of my "training" but I couldn't turn down dinner and donuts at Jessica's tonight..... Melissa and Jon are in town visiting..... so I went ahead and postponed my "training day" until tomorrow!!! ;) I will update on my progress..... this way I will hold myself accountable, especially since I will have to "update", and it's hard to update if nothing's happening!!! Wish me luck.... I have a feeling I'm going to need it!! ;)

2 comments:

Nelson said...

i didnt know you had a blog too i am glad i found it. i love babeball too! not to many people do see ya! rachelle

maria said...

oh my GOSH!!! baseball is my favorite!!! :) I'm glad you found it too!! :) see ya soon, I'm sure!!