Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Jessica Inspired me!!!! hahahaha!!!!!

I went over to Jessica and Bobby's yesterday, and I couldn't help but notice that Ella had stir fry for lunch!!! It looked sooooooo tasty, that I decided to make stir fry for dinner tonight!!! ok I'll admit I may of taken a few pieces of Ella's just to taste it.... ;) hahaha!!! Of course I had to stop and get some veggies at the store, we already had the meat here!!! Let me tell you that it smells DELICIOUS!!!! I only tasted a mushroom out of it, but man was it good!!! so I thought I would blog about it while I waited for everyone to come home!!! :) I should of taken a picture of all the veggies before hand... but by the time I thought about it, it was too late..... so this is what the final product looked like!!! YUMMMM!!!! :) Look at all them tasty veggies, hahaha, I think I may of gone overboard with the veggies..... I hope there's enough meat!!! :) Oh yeah... we ate it over rice!!! TASTY!!! :-)

1 comment:

DeBran said...

This does look tasty! you can never have too many veggies!