Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 30th birthday Gaby! :)

My little sister turned 30 today!!  YIKES!  typing that just confirmed the fact that I am old!  ;)
She requested birthday cupcakes for her celebration, so I went ahead and baked her up some!!  ;)  My mom helped me make the toppers...  cute huh??  I LOVED the way they turned out!  :)
Happy Birthday little sister!!  WE <3 YOU!!!  :)
Mike set up a dinner celebration at BJ's....  :)  The turnout was GREAT! 
The birthday girl with a cupcake and her birthday wine glass...  Great thinking Misty!!  :)
Cousin's for Life!!!  I think that's what Liza said??  haha!!  ;) 
...and the birthday pizzoki arrived a little while after we finished eating and talking!  ;)  I've always thought those things were so cute!!  ;)  I LOVE Owen's smile in the background... :)
The girls!  :)  Smile everyone!  :)  Haha!  Looks like Violette wants NOTHING to do with our picture!  ;)
Gaby and the kiddos!  LOVE this picture!  :)
Gaby and some of her BFF's... 
Look at the cute momma to be!!  :D 
Gaby and Ka'cee!  :)
Gaby and M!
This picture cracks me up!  Bella actually requested it, and then pretended like she wanted nothing to do with it!  kids.....  ;)
...and then she said we needed to take one with "daddy,"  and THAT'S the smile I was looking for!!  ;)
The rest are phone pics!  ;) 
The BIRTHDAY girl again!  she looks excited to be turning 30.... NO??  ;)
We lined up the cupcakes down the middle of the tables...  and that was absolute torture for the kids...  ooopppsss...  I said we should of just let them eat one or two??  ;)
mmmm..... a mojito and cupcakes...  that's my kind of night!  BJ's has the BEST mojitos....  If you've never had one, you totally should!  :)
Happy to you sister!!  :)
I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!  Here's to wishing you AMAZING 30's!!  :)

No comments: