I think I've finally made some progress on my blog today! and that sure does make me happy!! haha! ;) Today was a great day... there was a lot of baking, dinner making, friend visiting, and even some blog updating! ;) I feel like I've really slacked off on my feeling grateful posts... so why not give it a whirl right now? It's never too late to stop, and remember all of the things that we/I am grateful for... :)
- This week I'm grateful for GREAT friends... I know I always say this, BUT I have truly been blessed with great people in my life! and for that I will ALWAYS be thankful! there's nothing better than being able to just "drop by" at someone's house and know that you're always welcome! :)
- I am also grateful for the kids... I got to enjoy a fun afternoon with some of my favorite little people this week, YES! I came home with graham cracker crumbs mashed up in my clothes and hair, sand on feet and a sticky mess of a phone.... BUT it just means that we had a great time! :)
- ...I feel like today I need to thank my cake class teacher, for teaching me amazing things, and for helping to "spark" up the LOVE I have for baking... Thank you Shannon! :)
- ....and photography and the learning the "how to's" of it! I've always enjoyed it, and now there are days that I can't wait to go out there and "shoot" ;) and what better way to go back and "relieve" great memories....
- Disneyland, and all the fun stuff it has to order... including yummy chinese chicken salad bowls, my new favorite, and countless fun times! :)
- ....And Starbucks and the tastylicious variety of drinks they have to offer!
- and SoapNet, I REALLY need to thank them... haha! they kept me entertained with endless episodes of 90210, gilmore girls, and one tree while I was sick, and in bed for 2 days! :)
- and lastly I am thankful for my momma... She's really good about letting me make a mess of her kitchen while I'm "adventuring"... ;) thanks mom! :)
- oh wait... I can't forget my grandma, who folds all my laundry and has it waiting for me when I get home.... :) man am I going to miss her when she goes home! ;)
- and Janet's enchilada's... I think they get tastier everytime I make them... :)
- oh and how about strawberry cake and orange flavored mini muffins from scratch? I am thankful for GREAT recipie's and the fact that they turned out! ;)
- and heart to heart talks.... those are always fun and enjoyable, and a good sign that everything's "ok"
- And words like "yumo, um, hiree, qi and prob" who've earned me 30 plus points this week.... :) THANK-YOU words with friends for finally coming to android!! ;) and for keeping me well entertained!
Well there it is... a fun list of things I am grateful for... :) cheesey maybe, but they're the things that make me happy, therefore grateful!! ;) I hope everyone had a fun thursday! I sure did!