Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yummy Beef kabobs!!!

so I've had the BIGGEST craving for beef kabobs for a while now!!! I decided that they sounded good for dinner today, so I went ahead and attempted to make them!!! I must say that they tasted just as good as they look on these pictures!!! :-P

I started by poking the meat and veggies through a stick.... I must say that that was the most time consuming of the whole process!!!

Mike was nice enough to BBQ them for me!! I would of done it but he offered!! ;) I marinated the meat in the sauce over night, we think that was what did the trick!!! :)

and for dessert, we had watermelon.... It was so good that I think I may of consumed half of it myself!!! :) Here's to a tasty and healthy dinner all around!!! :)



5 comments:

C said...

omg, that looks so good. what did you marinate the meat in?

B is for Boring said...

yumo!

maria said...

Carlie, I marinated it in Sweet Baby Ray's honey flavored BBQ sauce...... It was delicious!!! :)

Unknown said...

I thought it was good until the watermelon...now I've thrown up my breakfast all over the keyboard...

Melissa Marie said...

MAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAA! You've been tagged... if you want to play along, check out the rules on my Melissaisms blog. PS... I would like a kabob immediately. :)