Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Where oh where do I begin??

....so here I am, spending my weekend up north... :). Last night I took a trip down memory lane, via my blog.... It was then that the "overwhelmed" by the blog, and all the pictures, disappeared.... Suddenly I wanted to blog some more... Of course the iPad won't let me "play" with the blogs in draft mode... So the only ones I have access too are those that came from my phone.... And now I can't wait to get to the computer and release all of the "draft" mode one's.... So look for more blogs soon, but be warned, I'm behind from thanksgiving... So the blogs are probably all gonna be out of order. ;)

2 comments:

DeBran said...

Ohhh...yay, I'm excited!

B is for Boring said...

When you write a blog entry you can click a pull-down for "post options" in there you can set the date of entry to whatever you want... so you can blog out of order and the date will set them straight

;-)