Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom's favorite cake is Tiramisu, and since we celebrated yesterday, I decided to come home with a little Tiramisu for her...  I went ahead and picked one up at work, I wasn't so sure about it, BUT LET ME TELL YOU, it was AMAZING!!!!  and I'm not just saying that....  The picture really doesn't give it justice at how good it was!!  :)  we ate it all gone...  it was a small  piece but we still cut it in four...  I think we were all satisfied!  ;)  I can't wait to have a reason to pick another one up...  Just because!  ;)
The birthday girls!  we can't have too many pictures... lol! man am I gonna miss when  she goes home! 
:(
...And then they had a little skype time, to catch up with the rest of the family in Guatemala....  Gotta love technology these days!!  :)

No comments: