Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmastime bunco!

One of my lovely friends from College had a Christmas themed bunco night....  I was super excited to get to go...  I mean it doesn't get any better than a fun night with friends, and there was a possibility of winning money too!  ;)  Oh and did I mention that she made a "vegan" style chili, that turned out to be short of "amazing"?  I was weary of it at first I'm not gonna lie...  haha!  but it seriously was one of the best chili's I've tasted, and I've tasted a few!  haha!!
Karyn's  yummy chili, and cornbread!
.....AND the winner is????  ME, ME, ME!!  I ended up winning for most bunco's!  I think I eneded up taking home $40, not bad for a $5 investment!  ;)
.... and my new little friend that Joe, Karyn's husband picked up for me...  :)  he said it reminded him of me, haha!  he's an Angel's Snowman....  I couldn't wait to take him home and give him a special "place"!
Rose, me and Karyn....  and the BIGGEST tree I think I've ever seen in a home before....  haha!  Joe's theory for this holiday season was "go big, or go home"!  ;)

No comments: