I was tagged by Melissa at melissaisms.blogspot.com for the "8" tag as well as "photo" tagged.I'll do the 8s first! Here are the rules:
Here are the rules:
1. Mention the person (or people) who tagged you
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers and let them know they have been tagged.
Ok, here it goes.
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Bea and Vides' visit on thursday.
2. Seeing Up
3. the Angels/Dodgers game
4. finally finishing my picture ordering
5. finally getting more work on the ol' scrapbook!
6. going back to school.... did I really just say that??
7. ummmm..... maybe buying a new camera??
8. The weekend of June 27th and 28th, for a graduation party and baptism!! ;)
8 things I did yesterday:
1. woke up early and went to work
2. went shopping for a new dress... uncuccessfully
3. drank a starbucks
4. took a nap
5. went to a graduation party
6. took lots of pictures
7. made some changes to my fantasy baseball team
8. updated my facebook
8 things I wish I could do:
1. exercise without losing my breath!! hahaha
2. buy a house
3. travel anywhere I wanted, anytime I wanted
4. jump out of a plane, hangliding looks AMAZINGLY FUN!!!
5. Go back to Guatemala for a visit
6. be on the beach
7. I wish I was more "artistic"
8. I wish I was better at sports??
8 Shows I watch:
2. old episodes of 90210
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. One tree hill
5. Dancing with the stars (while it was on)
6. Biggest Loser (while it was on, well I watched most of it this season)
7. Sports Center
8. the news
8 favorite fruits: In no special order.....
8 Places I'd Like to Travel
4. New York
5. Costa Rica
8. Places I've Lived
2. Miami Beach, Florida
3. Riverside, CA
3. Corona, CA
4. Lake Elsinore, CA
5. Fullerton, CA
8 People I've Tagged: well I don't have 8 so I will do 2
1. Isaac @ Isaac Marzioli's art blog
Now for the picture tag... It's also from Melissa at melissaisms.blogspot.com
Here are the rules:
Go to your photo files...Select the 6th photo folder...
Select the 6th photo in that folder...
Post that photo along with the story behind it.
Then challenge 6 blog friends to do the same!
My 6th folder, 6th picture is:
How appropriate that my picture would be one at a baseball game!!! hahaha!!! :) It's an old one.... I know, this one is one Isaac took when they finally arrived to meet me at one the A's / Angels games...... This was after many self portraits, I had to entertain myself somehow!!! The game had started and I was outside, ticketless, waiting for the rest of my party to arrive!!! ;) the sunset was AWESOME that night too!!! :)