Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Easter has..............









................. The ABSOLUTE best candy EVER!!!! :) so I've been going to Target what seems like every other day to see if the Easter Candy is out yet.... and so far I have been VERY dissapointed!!! that is until today.... Their Easter display is FINALLY up and I've never been so excited, well maybe I was at this time last year!!! :) hahaha



As Jessica, the kids and I traveled the candy aisle... YEP, we "traveled" it!! ;) we started to put things in the basket, The Starburst jellybeans were first for me..... These are my absolute favorite, It's a good thing I bought 2 bags, Mike and I already ate the first bag "all gone"..... Seriously they're the best!!

Easter offers many a selection of candy..... From Dove chocolate truffle eggs, my FAVORITE!!! to the cadbury mini eggs, a new favorite!!! and I must not forget chocolate marshmallow eggs!!! hahahaha!!! I could go on for AGES..... :) can you tell how excited I am...... FUNNY thing is that I usually don't eat candy, but for some reason Easter time makes it VERY worthwhile for me!!! I will definitly get a years worth of candy eating in just a few weeks, I must say that I'm grateful that Easter season is a few weeks longer this year!!! YIIPPEEEE!!! I must get back to that second bag of jellybeans now














3 comments:

jessica said...

easter is my downfall. haha.

Melissa Marie said...

oh those mini eggs are a bag of sin.

maria said...

not as big a bag of sin as those jellybeans!!! ;) Oh and I think Easter is my downfall too!!! I wait all year for it!! :-)